- ½ lb salmon filet
- Juice of 2 lemons
- ¼ cup fresh dill
- Sea salt and pepper
- Arbequina olive oil
1. Slice the salmon thinly about one finger long.
2. In a dish layout the salmon slices, pour the lemon juice to cover it and leave it to “cook” for approximately an hour, the fish will turn opaque.
3. Remove the fish from the lemon juice and sponge it with paper towel. Allow it to take a nap (10 minutes).
4. Then, place the salmon in another dish and cover with Arbequina olive oil and dill.
5. Store in the refrigerator at least 2 days before serving.