- 4 peaches
- 6 slices of bacon
- 2*4½ oz goat cheese logs
- ½ bunch basil
- 2 garlic cloves
- Mixed salad greens, such as radicchio, escarole, arugala, corn salad and frisee.
- 6 tbs Crescendo olive oil
1. Peel the peaches and cut them into quarters.
2. In a pan, cook the bacon slices for two minutes, on both sides.
3. Wash the basil to prepare a pesto, processing with the garlic cloves and the Crescendo olive oil.
4. Cut each log of goat cheese into 6 slices.
5. To serve, arrange the salad greens on a serving dish season with half of the pesto, add the peaches, the bacon, and the goat cheese top with the rest of the dressing. Add salt and pepper to taste.