- 1 chicken for four
- 1 cup Arbequina olive oil
- ½ cup black or green olives
- ½ cup marinated sun dried tomatoes
- A few leaves of basil
- 1 onion finely sliced
- 2 mashed garlic gloves
- 2 tsp Herbs of Provence
- 2 tsp pesto (see pesto recipe)
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- ¼ tsp curry powder
1. Split the chicken in half and open it. Break the legs and wing joints; pound it to make it as flat as possible.
2. Place the chicken in a large dish and add all the ingredients, cover it and leave it to marinate over night, at least 2 hours if you are pressed for time.
3. Cook the chicken over a hot grill for about 30 minutes, turn it frequently until the skin is golden and crispy.