- 8 slices of rustic bread
- 8 slices of prosciutto
- 2 tomatoes
- 8 slices of goat cheese
- 2 tbs of rosemary
- 4 tbs of honey
- 1 mashed garlic clove
- 2 cups arugala salad
- 2 cups spinach
- 3 tbs of Crescendo olive oil + more to drizzle
- 2 tbs of balsamic vinegar
1. In a large pan, heat 3 tablespoons of Crescendo olive oil, add the rosemary, the garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Add the bread slices and cook them on each side until golden brown.
3. Remove the pan from the heat, top the bread with 1 slice of prosciutto, a few slices of tomato, and a slice of goat cheese topped with honey. Return the pan to the heat until cheese is soft.
4. Set the bread on plates topped with a little spinach and arugala. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and Crescendo olive oil.