Marcel’s French friesServes 4
1. Preheat the oven at 350F
2. Peel, rinse, and cut potatoes into French Fries.
3. Place them in a bowl, cover with approximately 1 cup of Crescendo olive oil.
4. Lay them out on the broiler pan and put them in the oven, until they are golden and crispy. (45 min.)
5. During this time press the garlic in the bowl you used, add the lightly beaten egg.
6. Pit the olives, mince them into “microscopic” pieces and add to your mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. When your fries are ready, pour into the bowl and stir gently.